Laura’s Bead Addicts Membership Club
When we started Laura’s Beads over 6 years ago, it was our mission to keep the beading community thriving here in Pasco county after Lynne closed her shop. We set out to make beading an affordable hobby for anyone who was interested, while also creating a space for socialization, enjoyment and creativity. We priced most sessions at only $5, which is a fraction of what classes would typically cost at other shops.
Unfortunately with everyday costs going up and our session sizes being smaller than they used to be, we’ve reached the point where we realize we have to increase our session prices to keep ourselves viable. However, being the creatively minded people that we are, we’ve come up with a solution…
You will have two options when you attend sessions starting July 21:
- You can pay for your class or bead circle on the day of the session when you arrive, as you have done previously, at the cost of $9 per session OR
- You can become a member of the new Laura’s Bead Addicts Membership Club and have the opportunity to still enjoy the $5 per session rate
How will the club work?
- A club membership will cost $40 and be worth 8 sessions
- You will receive a stamp card that can be used on either classes or bead circles as long as the normal price of the session is $9
- The card will have an expiration date that is 3 months from the date of issue, giving you plenty of time to take full advantage of your membership and use all 8 sessions
- Memberships are not transferable and cannot be shared
- Each membership card includes a coupon for 20% off one item that can be redeemed when you get all 8 of your stamps by the expiration date
We felt that this solution provides a real benefit to those who come and bead with us on a regular basis. When you purchase a membership card, you actually start saving money per session as soon as you’ve attended at least 5 of your 8 sessions!
The entire team of Laura’s Beads thanks you for your continued support and for making this such an enjoyable place to be!