Please note that we are closed on April 17-19 for a family vacation. Be sure to plan accordingly — we don’t want any bead emergencies! Thank you.
Located in West Pasco county, Laura’s Beads is a place to shop, learn, create, relax and enjoy. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, we’re here to assist you in finding what you need for your latest project, or to give friendly advice if you need help with a pattern. Specializing in bead weaving, we offer a range of classes and bead circles for both beginners and experienced beaders. Click here to find out more details, view our calendar and sign up today — many sessions are only $9 to participate, or even less if you purchase a Laura’s Bead Addicts Membership Club Card! In addition to bead-weaving, we also offer an ever-changing variety of classes in other types of jewelry making techniques.
Can’t be here in person? Enjoy our Personal Shopping Service at shop.laurasbeads.com and have you items shipped directly to you!
Best of all, we are stocked with a gorgeous selection of beads, including:
- A huge selection of Japanese seed beads (rounds, triangles, cubes, drops, long magatamas, tilas, bugles and more) in affordable 10 gram packages
- A sparkling selection of Swarovski & Preciosa Czech crystal
- The latest in Czech glass multi-hole shaped beads, including superduos, miniduos, superunos, rullas, tiles, lentils, bricks, pyramids/studs, daggers, silky beads, bi-bo’s, triangles, Kheops, diamonduos, crescents, quadratiles, piggy beads and more
- Hundreds of types of more traditional Czech glass beads, including firepolish rounds, druk rounds, pinch beads, daggers, spikes, drops, rice beads, lentils, flowers, petals & leaves, and more
- Glass pearls on a wide range of colors and sizes
- Other unique glass beads, stones, Kazuri beads from Kenya, sea glass, wood beads
- An assortment of plated metal & pewter beads, spacers
We also have:
- Findings, including a beautiful assortment of clasps
- Books and magazines full of creative ideas
- Tools and gagets for every project
- A wide assortment of craft wire and chain
- A variety of stringing materials
- Organization & storage solutions
- Completed bead-woven pieces for sale
- Repair and custom work available