As many of you know, we have been dreaming of moving our shop to a larger, newer space for a long time. We are absolutely thrilled to announce that it is finally happening this summer!
We found a spacious, bright contemporary space located in Trinity Commons at 7813 Mitchell Blvd and have just begun the process of turning it into the new home of Laura’s Beads. You will be able to enjoy a larger, more open retail space that will allow us to continue to expand our selection of all the latest bead types to play with.
We have heard many times over the years that having a separate classroom is one of the features our beaders love about our current shop, so we made sure our new shop also has a separate classroom space. In recent months we have capped our class size at no more than 10 people, sometimes even less for beginner classes, which we will continue to do, even though the new classroom is substantially larger. We feel this will give every student a comfortable and personalized experience.
We will also have enough room to set up various “special events” for you to look forward to. We can host trunk shows featuring natural stones and pearls, bring in other artists to demonstrate and sell their work, host book signings with some of your favorite designers, and much more.
We hope to be ready to move into our new space by the end of August, but we will be sure to keep you posted every step of the way! We have lots of ideas and want to make the new space absolutely beautiful. Keep watching your email and Facebook for updates, and soon we’ll even include some teaser photos of our progress! If you don’t already receive our emails, enter your email address in the “subscribe” box to your right to start getting exciting updates sent right to your in-box.
Located in West Pasco county, Laura’s Beads is a place to shop, learn, create, relax and enjoy. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, we’re here to assist you in finding what you need for your latest project, or to give friendly advice if you need help with a pattern. Specializing in bead weaving, we offer a range of classes and bead circles for both beginners and experienced beaders. Click here to find out more details, view our calendar and sign up today — many sessions are only $9 to participate, or even less if you purchase a Laura’s Bead Addicts Membership Club Card! In addition to bead-weaving, we also offer an ever-changing variety of classes in other types of jewelry making techniques.
Can’t be here in person? Enjoy our Personal Shopping Service at shop.laurasbeads.com and have you items shipped directly to you!
Best of all, we are stocked with a gorgeous selection of beads, including:
- A huge selection of Japanese seed beads in affordable 10 gram packages
- A sparkling selection of Swarovski & Preciosa Czech crystal
- The latest in Czech glass shaped and multi-hole beads
- Hundreds of types of traditional Czech glass beads, including firepolish, druks and more
- Glass pearls on a wide range of colors and sizes
- An assortment of plated metal & pewter beads and spacers
We also have:
- Findings, including a beautiful assortment of clasps
- Books and magazines full of creative ideas
- Tools and gadgets for every project
- A wide assortment of craft wire and chain
- A variety of stringing materials
- Organization & storage solutions
- Completed bead-woven pieces for sale
- Repair and custom work available